Well haven’t I been a terrible blogger. Are you ready for my excuses?
- I changed jobs. Still with the same company but now working in the Environmental group. I’m ecstatic about it!
- I have been sick. Ear infection, head cold, migraines. This isn’t an easy time of year for me. Weather changes bring on all kinds of headaches…literally.
- My dad has some health stuff going on. He is fine and will be fine but it still occupies your head space.
- I haven’t really been sewing. I never sew with muslins (test garments) but I’ve been working on 2 and just can’t get excited about it.
- I did finish one wearable muslin. A skirt.
- Been busy in general. Stuff around the house. Scandal Season 2 on Netflix…
I will also follow up this post with a review of the Winter pattern from Vogue. Oh my, so much room for discussion.
Thanks for sticking with me.
What I’m listening to: All Arise! by The Decemberists
Here are some pics of Stein and I and The Decemerists 2006 & 2009 (check out my hair changes!)